The Jackson County School System is making the switch to SchoolPay, a safe and easy way to electronically pay for school-related fees. It will eliminate last minute check-writing hassles and lost cash and allow users to pay for items across many school departments and school organizations from a single checkout.
SchoolPay is available now; it will be the ONLY system in use May 1.
Balances in your existing accounts will be moved automatically, but you must sign up with SchoolPay to add funds to your account and manage it.
Click here to download the simple, one-page information sheet (below). Click here to view a two-page brochure with more details. Haga clic aqui para ver un folleto de dos páginas con más detalles en español.
With SchoolPay you can …
- Make payments anytime, anywhere - online or with your mobile phone.
- Pay with your credit/debit card.
- View meal purchases and add to account balances.
- See every payment item for all the children associated with your account.
- Go to schoolpay.com and click “Find My Account.”
- Enter your email address as directed.
- If your email is in the system, a password link will be emailed to you.
- Click the link, select a new password, and you're all set! Your children will be in your account.
- If your Email is NOT in the system, you will be guided through creating an account.
- You will need your student's ID Number OR the student’s name and school's site name (i.e., Maysville Elementary).
Make payments from the primary navigation menu (on the left side of the screen) marked "Payments."
Items are first organized by category (School Payments, Food Service, and Parent Groups), then by how they relate to your child/each of your children (Food Service is the only payment we will accept initially, but watch for updates to these options).
Every item in School Pay can be combined into one user checkout session. Simply click the "add to cart" icon, then return to shopping mode if you have additional items. You can return to your cart any time.
Access all payment and purchase history from the main menu bar (at the top of the screen) marked "History." From the drop down menu there, view history by Transaction History or Items Purchased. There also is an option on the History drop down menu that takes you back to the Food Service dashboard.
SUPPORT & SECURITY
Call 888.88.MYPAY (888-886-9729) Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
SchooPay is a Level-l Payment Service Provider and is independently audited annually.
Your payment information is being managed according to the highest Payment Card Industry Data Security
RETENTION POND RESTORATION PROJECT
JCSS is accepting proposals from interested and qualified contractors for the Retention Pond Restoration project at 7 locations. The closing date for accepting proposals is Friday, March 31, 2017, 2:00 p.m.
Maintenance Department, 1662 Winder Hwy., Jefferson, GA 30549